Stay & Play
Bring your little one along to experience the Early Years Department, meet the teachers and spend time playing and learning with your child.
Sessions are open to children aged 2 - 4 years and they must be accompanied by an adult.
Refreshments will be available, and teachers will be on hand to answer any of your questions.
Tours of the school can be booked in advance.
- Festive fun workshop: Develop fine motor skills and get creative in our festive workshop - 6th December, 9:00am - 10:15am - Book your tickets here
- Academically Aspirational: Pupils are challenged and stretched to reach their full potential.
- Character development: Nurturing young minds so that pupils grow to be confident, articulate, and independent individuals.
- Outstanding Pastoral Care: Small classes and dedicated staff constantly on hand for support and guidance.
- Holistic Approach: Developing the whole child is a key element of being a Farringtons pupil, cultivating those skills that will enable them to flourish in the 21st century.
- Inclusive Community: All our pupils commit themselves to the Farringtons Pledge, which is rooted in mutual respect.
- Benefiting from a Whole School Ethos: Providing a long-term perspective on your child’s education.